Two Aliens

Post your funny pictures, jokes and videos here.
PVDMR

Two Aliens

Post by PVDMR » May 19th, 2016, 5:17 pm

A Space Craft lands in a Petrol Station
The Aliens waddle out of their ship and looked around. The first thing they see that resembles a being is the Gas pump. The two Aliens approach.
The first one says "Earthling take me to your leader!" He gets no response.
The first Alien looks at his mate then addresses the pump again. "Earthling, I said Take me to your leader!" Still no response.
The first Alien then turns to the second and says "If this Earthling doesn't show me some respect I'm going to blast him!"
The second Alien replies "O.K. but, I'm just going to stand down on the next street
The first Alien looks a little puzzled, but waits for the other to waddle to the end of the road,He then addresses the pump a third time. "Earthling take me to your leader!" No response.
The Alien then pulls out his ray-gun and shoots the pump.
After the explosion the Alien gets up dusts himself off then goes down the road to his mate,He then says to the second Alien "If you knew that was going to happen why didn't you warn me?"
The second replies "I didn't know what was going to happen, but I'm not going to mess with anyone who's dick can hang to the ground, wrap around his body twice, and still stick it in his ear!!

ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

Re: Two Aliens

Post by ChrisRoscoe » May 19th, 2016, 5:30 pm

LMAO
Name: Chris Roscoe
Club: Rushden and Ruands South Road Flying Club
Fed: Mid Northants South Road

buster121

Re: Two Aliens

Post by buster121 » May 19th, 2016, 6:22 pm

:lol: :lol: