NEED HELP WITH ETS

Having problems? Post here see if someone can help.
username

NEED HELP WITH ETS

Post by username » January 1st, 2015, 12:31 am

hi ,I have unicon ETS and I was wondering if any body can help me out and explain how I log my rings onto the ETS ring , I have heard it is easy but I need help :roll:

boysinblue

Re: NEED HELP WITH ETS

Post by boysinblue » January 1st, 2015, 6:15 am

You cant add the rings yourself , it needs to be assigned by the club system , speak to your club sec .

My pocket clock is currently away at my club secratarys having all my ets rings and birds rings assigned

buster121

Post by buster121 » January 1st, 2015, 7:51 am

You managed to get one then Dave

boysinblue

Post by boysinblue » January 1st, 2015, 8:39 am

My wife brought me one as a present . I was lucky , got 1 pad , pocket clock and 12 ets rings with the system , and battery crocodile clips for £400

My club can get the ets rings cheaper than i can, I think they were £1.26 each . All details are currently being entered by my club sec ...

buster121

Post by buster121 » January 1st, 2015, 10:58 am

Well done a very nice prezzie

Magic

Post by Magic » January 1st, 2015, 11:43 am

username wrote:hi ,I have unicon ETS and I was wondering if any body can help me out and explain how I log my rings onto the ETS ring , I have heard it is easy but I need help :roll:
Hi,
I have the Bricon system and that one does allow you to enter the rings yourself and it is quite easy. Good luck with the ETS, it makes life very easy.

ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

Post by ChrisRoscoe » January 1st, 2015, 12:56 pm

I doult my club ever go to ets to small lmao be nice to have the system tho
Name: Chris Roscoe
Club: Rushden and Ruands South Road Flying Club
Fed: Mid Northants South Road

boysinblue

Post by boysinblue » January 1st, 2015, 1:42 pm

I managed to assign one ring myself , then could not do any more , phoned Unikon and they explained to me that it has to be done via the club system , could not get a explanation of how i managed to assign one ring ! But by all accounts when the pocket clock gets assigned to me at club it will clear the one ring off

username

Post by username » January 1st, 2015, 11:48 pm

good evening , thanks for replying I have been given the club ets system they have given it us to do

Magic

Post by Magic » January 3rd, 2015, 7:41 pm

lvlasked wrote:I doult my club ever go to ets to small lmao be nice to have the system tho
The ETS has been in use in our club for a number of years. I think with hind sight they might have voted against it if they new what was involved.
As I had set up the programme being used to produce a result I was asked would it be possible to open up the result from 10 positions to 30 as one very strong flier using ETS was taking all 10 positions. Being the Devils Advocate I asked what would happen if he took all 30 positions? Sure that would NEVER happen they said and guess what? it did, well nearly. The member took 28 of the 30 positions in one of the YB races. On another occasion a fancier, using a T3 had two pigeons trap together. In the 15 seconds it took him to clock the birds a fancier using ETS clocked 8.
This year, at the AGM they introduced some rules which MIGHT solve some of the problems it was causing.
Each member now has to nominate no more than 10 pigeons for each race and from these 10 only 3 will be eligible for club positions. There is no limit on the amount of birds being sent by any individual and as the ETS system will clock away to its hearts content it will be a tricky enough job sorting out the ‘Nominated’ birds.

Return to “Compture Problems”