First race for 13 years

Talk about anything that is not relevant to the boards below.
Andy123

Re: First race for 13 years

Post by Andy123 » April 30th, 2017, 11:53 pm

stevekulpa wrote:
April 30th, 2017, 11:23 pm
Sorry to hear that Andy don't give up it takes time to build a team even if you know what's required, you may have just been unlucky and the stock may be ok it just takes time, I suspect you didn't expect to win but at least get them home, we sent 86 this week and dropped 2 and were gutted so you must be devastated chin up and move forward.
Thanks Steve, no I didn't expect to win especially as they were supposed to have been long distance stock and it was a fast race, but there is no excuse for them not getting home even if I hadn't got them right they should still have homed, if a bit behind. I will get there Steve, as you say it takes time especially when starting again from scratch. Although I moved around a bit in the past and it took a little while to re-establish them I at least knew the stock I was dealing with, it is totally different starting from unknown stock.

buster121

Post by buster121 » May 1st, 2017, 6:41 am

Sorry to see you had a bad first race, upon looking at some of the returns from other sites lots of folk experienced heavy losses, I hope they work back for you

devo56

Post by devo56 » May 1st, 2017, 6:48 am

Keep going forward mate, a little setback we all get at times. But you will come out of it a winner mate.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » May 1st, 2017, 8:19 am

sure it will be different Andy once you are able to train and race your ybs from now on

Return to “Chat Racing Pigeon”