Loft organiser

Post your topics on breeding or family of pigeons here.
Post Reply
User avatar
chrisperry
Posts: 150
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 7:43 pm
Location: rushall west midlands
Gender: Male - Male

Loft organiser

Post by chrisperry » February 20th, 2017, 6:12 pm

Has an one have details of free downloads available

Regards chris

Andy123
Posts: 1489
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Loft organiser

Post by Andy123 » February 20th, 2017, 7:45 pm

I've been having a look today at a site Chris mentioned "pigeonplanner" which is free to download. It is quite basic, good for individual pigeon records but has no section for breeding pairs or loft race sheets.

buster121
Posts: 14588
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Loft organiser

Post by buster121 » February 20th, 2017, 8:32 pm

chrisperry wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 6:12 pm
Has an one have details of free downloads available

Regards chris
I use Hawkeye got everything you need

Andy123
Posts: 1489
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Loft organiser

Post by Andy123 » February 20th, 2017, 8:36 pm

buster121 wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 8:32 pm
chrisperry wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 6:12 pm
Has an one have details of free downloads available

Regards chris
I use Hawkeye got everything you need
Thanks Buster, I'll have a look at that one.

User avatar
chrisperry
Posts: 150
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 7:43 pm
Location: rushall west midlands
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Loft organiser

Post by chrisperry » February 20th, 2017, 8:49 pm

buster121 wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 8:32 pm
chrisperry wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 6:12 pm
Has an one have details of free downloads available

Regards chris
I use Hawkeye got everything you need
Thanks will have a look, hope it works on a tablet

User avatar
chrisperry
Posts: 150
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 7:43 pm
Location: rushall west midlands
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Loft organiser

Post by chrisperry » February 20th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Nope, don't work on tablet

Andy123
Posts: 1489
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Loft organiser

Post by Andy123 » February 20th, 2017, 9:13 pm

No Chris, I have found that neither of them will download on my iPad. They will on my desktop. I think the trouble on a tablet you need it on an app. Not that I'm that good with computers.

User avatar
chrisperry
Posts: 150
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 7:43 pm
Location: rushall west midlands
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Loft organiser

Post by chrisperry » February 20th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Andy123 wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 9:13 pm
No Chris, I have found that neither of them will download on my iPad. They will on my desktop. I think the trouble on a tablet you need it on an app. Not that I'm that good with computers.
Wil try tomorrow on lap top,

trench
Posts: 1582
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Loft organiser

Post by trench » February 20th, 2017, 9:31 pm

chrisperry wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 9:20 pm
Andy123 wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 9:13 pm
No Chris, I have found that neither of them will download on my iPad. They will on my desktop. I think the trouble on a tablet you need it on an app. Not that I'm that good with computers.
Wil try tomorrow on lap top,
No, unfortunately none of them download on my Kindle either, ahh well I will just stick to good old pen and paper :D

Post Reply

Return to “Breeding, Strains & Families”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest