Lambrecht cock

For all classified birds for Sale. Only approved selling are allowed to post new topics
Post Reply
Bryngwynt
Posts: 757
Joined: August 4th, 2016, 10:56 am
Gender: Male - Male

Lambrecht cock

Post by Bryngwynt » January 10th, 2017, 9:06 pm

I have a spare cock,well bred ready to pair.I have 2 brothers here already so unfortunately no more nest boxes spare.
Not sure how to put picture up of him.and pedigree to show how well bred.
Sire side
Manke Geschelpte G sire & G G sire top breeder and winners
Top racing hen now stock breeding winners G Dtr of De Zot


Dam side
Full brother to Kleine from the fantastic pair the 05 top K seekers producing many winners,winning thousands of Euros.They are inbred to Champion Manke Geschelpte
Her half sister bred a 1st National ,bred from a brother to Kleine brilliant racer and dtr of De Zot 20 x 1st.

trench
Posts: 1582
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Lambrecht cock

Post by trench » January 10th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Looks like he could be a nice addition to someone looking for some new blood, hope you find a good home for him Bryn. Atb with your breeding fella.

buster121
Posts: 14588
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Lambrecht cock

Post by buster121 » January 10th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Bryngwynt wrote:I have a spare cock,well bred ready to pair.I have 2 brothers here already so unfortunately no more nest boxes spare.
Not sure how to put picture up of him.and pedigree to show how well bred.
Sire side
Manke Geschelpte G sire & G G sire top breeder and winners
Top racing hen now stock breeding winners G Dtr of De Zot


Dam side
Full brother to Kleine from the fantastic pair the 05 top K seekers producing many winners,winning thousands of Euros.They are inbred to Champion Manke Geschelpte
Her half sister bred a 1st National ,bred from a brother to Kleine brilliant racer and dtr of De Zot 20 x 1st.
Seen it on the other site looks a very nice bird, to add pics just below where you type a message you will see 2 tabs one saying options other attachments click on attachments and follow the instuctions there

Bryngwynt
Posts: 757
Joined: August 4th, 2016, 10:56 am
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Lambrecht cock

Post by Bryngwynt » January 10th, 2017, 10:14 pm

IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bryngwynt
Posts: 757
Joined: August 4th, 2016, 10:56 am
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Lambrecht cock

Post by Bryngwynt » January 10th, 2017, 10:15 pm

buster121 wrote:
Bryngwynt wrote:I have a spare cock,well bred ready to pair.I have 2 brothers here already so unfortunately no more nest boxes spare.
Not sure how to put picture up of him.and pedigree to show how well bred.
Sire side
Manke Geschelpte G sire & G G sire top breeder and winners
Top racing hen now stock breeding winners G Dtr of De Zot


Dam side
Full brother to Kleine from the fantastic pair the 05 top K seekers producing many winners,winning thousands of Euros.They are inbred to Champion Manke Geschelpte
Her half sister bred a 1st National ,bred from a brother to Kleine brilliant racer and dtr of De Zot 20 x 1st.
Seen it on the other site looks a very nice bird, to add pics just below where you type a message you will see 2 tabs one saying options other attachments click on attachments and follow the instuctions there
Thanks for that

Bryngwynt
Posts: 757
Joined: August 4th, 2016, 10:56 am
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Lambrecht cock

Post by Bryngwynt » January 11th, 2017, 8:11 am

Thanks for looking now sold

trench
Posts: 1582
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Lambrecht cock

Post by trench » January 11th, 2017, 5:05 pm

Bryngwynt wrote:Thanks for looking now sold
That's good Bryn, looked a nice bird, should do someone a turn. Hope it's brothers produce the goods for you too fella.

Bryngwynt
Posts: 757
Joined: August 4th, 2016, 10:56 am
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Lambrecht cock

Post by Bryngwynt » January 11th, 2017, 8:41 pm

trench wrote:
Bryngwynt wrote:Thanks for looking now sold
That's good Bryn, looked a nice bird, should do someone a turn. Hope it's brothers produce the goods for you too fella.
Thanks I'm sure they will do the new owner a good turn.

Post Reply

Return to “Birds For Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest