Babys for sale

For all classified birds for Sale. Only approved selling are allowed to post new topics
Chunk73

Re: Babys for sale

Post by Chunk73 » February 9th, 2017, 10:01 pm

Thanks m8 700 miles alot further than mine go hope u find a good team to do it I think the further you go harder to find pigeons to do it atb

trench

Post by trench » February 9th, 2017, 10:45 pm

Chunk73 wrote:
February 9th, 2017, 8:48 pm
Thanks m8 not alot of room here I have 12 boxes for the racers sometimes not all full. Only 8 pair of stock kept they have to earn there keep I don't keep alot at all out of 23 racers 16 r card winners or winners I race against a average of 600 to 1300 I'm not dedicated to distance racing but have scored out to 420 miles with these birds wich is a good achievement for me lol
You don't need loads of birds just quality ones, sounds like you have them already. We all have our goals and targets, 420miles is no mean feat. I think long distance fliers will pick up the odd short distance win and vice versa. At the moment my goal is just to start racing again, no real ambition just yet only pleasure. Will just see where it takes me, I will probably end up going for distance again as that suits my time and methods. Won't be going extreme distance as although I have the utmost respect and admiration for those birds and fanciers that achieve it for me it's not racing just homing. Jmo

Zoo

Post by Zoo » April 6th, 2017, 9:42 pm

Does anyone have young pigeons for sale .I am just starting

trench

Post by trench » April 6th, 2017, 10:18 pm

Zoo wrote:
April 6th, 2017, 9:42 pm
Does anyone have young pigeons for sale .I am just starting
Welcome to the site and the sport Zoo, you will get plenty of advice and support on here. I am just getting back into the sport after a 10 year absence so unfortunately am not in a position to help yet.
Hope someone can help you out fella, where are you based ??
Do you have any birds yet ??
As this is an old post some members may not read it again so if you go into introductions and tell the members a little about yourself and put your request on their you will get a better response.

All the best, Trev (Trench)

Zoo

Post by Zoo » April 6th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Thanks will do that

Return to “Birds For Sale”